SCARFACE Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Gathering Mandylion!@(.199.5) 05.12.2016

Répondre au sujet    SCARFACE Index du Forum » /SCARFACE MEMBRES\ » COMMERCE Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Gathering Mandylion!@(.199.5) 05.12.2016
Auteur Message
dagdajanea

Masculin
Point(s): 24
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message The Gathering Mandylion!@(.199.5) 05.12.2016 Répondre en citant
urlin.us/282rf

urlin.us/282rf

urlin.us/282rf

urlin.us/282rf

urlin.us/282rf

Honestly.never.heard.this.one.before,.and.its.blowing.me.awayI..love..Mandylion..but..I..would..personally..rate..HTMAP..and..Souvenirs..ahead..of..itThen...I...grew...up,...gave...up...childish...ways...and...started...enjoying...more...variety,...subtlety,...and...depth...in...my...musicMore...Images...Edit...Master...Release...The...Gathering...‎–...Mandylion...Genre:...Rock...Style:...Gothic...Metal...Year:...1995...Tracklist...Strange...Machines...6:04...Elanor...6:41...In...Motion...#...1...6:56...Leaves...6:01...Fear...The...Sea...5:49...Mandylion...5:01...Sand...And...Mercury...9:57...In...Motion...#...2...6:07...Versions...(27)...Find...Your...Version...Cat#...Artist...Title...(Format)...Label...Cat#...Country...Year...77098-2...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album)...Century...Media...77098-2...Europe...1995...Sell...This...Version...7798-2...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album)...Century...Media...7798-2...US...1995...Sell...This...Version...77098-2...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album,...Promo)...Century...Media...77098-2...Europe...1995...Sell...This...Version...77098-2...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album,...RP)...Century...Media...77098-2...Germany...1995...Sell...This...Version...77098-2...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album,...RP)...Century...Media...77098-2...Germany...1995...Sell...This...Version...MASS...0270...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(Cass,...Album)...Metal...Mind...Records...MASS...0270...Poland...1995...Sell...This...Version...7798-4...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(Cass,...Album)...Century...Media...7798-4...US...1995...Sell...This...Version...092...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(Cass,...Album,...Unofficial)...Moon...Records...(2)...092...Ukraine...1995...Sell...This...Version...none...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(Cass,...Album,...Unofficial)...Century...Media...(2)...none...Bulgaria...1995...Sell...This...Version...77098-1...P...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(LP,...Album,...Ltd,...Pic)...Century...Media...77098-1...P...Europe...1995...Sell...This...Version...VICP-5750...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album)...Century...Media...VICP-5750...Japan...1996...Sell...This...Version...none...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album,...Unofficial)......none...Russia...1997...Sell...This...Version...MASS...0389...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(Cass,...Album)...Metal...Mind...Records...MASS...0389...Poland...1997...Sell...This...Version...FO336CD...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album)......FO336CD...Russia...2004...Sell...This...Version...ICARUS...75...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album)...Icarus...Music...ICARUS...75...Argentina...2004...Sell...This...Version...SC04127...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...RE,...Dig)...Scarecrow...Records...(2)...SC04127...Mexico...2004...Sell...This...Version...77668-2,...CM77668-2...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(2xCD,...Album,...Dlx,...RE,...O-C)...Century...Media,...Century...Media...77668-2,...CM77668-2...Europe...2005...Sell...This...Version...8368-2...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album,...RE...+...CD,...Enh)...Century...Media...8368-2...US...2005...Sell...This...Version...SVR022...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(LP,...Album,...RE,...Ltd,...Bro)...Svart...Records...SVR022...Finland...2010...Sell...This...Version...SVR022...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(LP,...Album,...RE,...W/Lbl,...TP)...Svart...Records...SVR022...Finland...2010...Sell...This...Version...9976680...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(2xCD,...Album,...RE)...Century...Media...9976680...Europe...2012...Sell...This...Version...9976680...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(2xCD,...Album,...RE)...Century...Media...9976680...Europe...2012...Sell...This...Version...9982950...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album,...RE...+...CD...+...Ltd,...Sli)...Century...Media...9982950...Europe...2012...Sell...This...Version...SVR022...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(2xLP,...Album,...RE,...Ltd)...Svart...Records...SVR022...Finland...2013...Sell...This...Version...SVR022...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(2xLP,...Album,...RE,...Ltd,...Bro)...Svart...Records...SVR022...Finland...2013...Sell...This...Version...M...-...171...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(CD,...Album,...Unofficial)......M...-...171...Russia...Unknown...Sell...This...Version...none...The...Gathering...Mandylion...‎(Cass,...Album,...Unofficial)...CDSound...Records...none...Moldova,...Republic...of...Unknown...Sell...This...Version...Recommendations...How...To...Measure...A...Planet?...The...Gathering...0...0...0...Wildhoney...Tiamat...0...0...0...Irreligious...Moonspell...0...0...0...October...Rust...Type...O...Negative...0...0...0...Souvenirs...The...Gathering...0...0...0...Reviews...Add...Review...[m27909]...Master...Release...Edit...Master...Release...Data...Correct...Add...all...to...Wantlist...Remove...all...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...86...For...Sale...from...1.50...Vinyl...and...CD...Sell...Copy...Share...Statistics...Have:...1327...Want:...615...Avg...Rating:...4.48.../...5...Ratings:...255...Videos...(2)...Lists...Add...to...List...Anneke...van...Giersbergen...discography...by...Evaan...2016...by...sonicasfxxk...Favorite...by...Cassecroute...My...CDs...by...Cosmic.Enforcer...Underground...Metal...by...zioniac...all-time...favourite...by...chatzig...Best...of...1995...by...paulofigueiredo...My...Favourite...Albums...of...1995...by...Anesthetized...The...Gathering.../...Anneke...Van...Giersbergen...Collection...by...regianeavena...Intro...1995...by...indy133...Top...10...Albums...by...dwah86...Favorite...Albums...by...Novinja...Explore...Marketplace...Community...Groups...Forum...Blog...Friends...Guidelines...Register...Log...In...Please...enable...Javascript...to...take...full...advantage...of...our...site...featuresI.ve.always.said.that.I.d.love.to.have.Sand.and.Mercury.played.in.my.funeral,.even.when.I.wont.be.able.to.listen.to.itCall...for...Essays...on...Topics...in...Culture;...Present,...Past...and...the...Speculative...Future...Toggle...navigation...Search...Recent...Features...Features...Home...Special...Sections...Reviews...News...Music...Film...Books...TV...Comics...Games...Culture...//Home//Music//Reviews...The...Gathering...Mandylion...by...Adrien...Begrand...7...February...2006...Tweet......In...1995,...heavy...metal,...shunned...from...the...mainstream...in...the...wake...of...the...grunge...craze,...was...undergoing...an...explosion...worldwide,...the...likes...of...which...had...never...been...seen,...as...bands...tested...the...limits...of...the...genre,...pushing...the...sound...to...different,...yet...equally...thrilling...extremesBut..Im..really..enjoying..this..one;..its..been..the..only..thing..Ive..listened..to..all..morning..at..workSongs.Lineup.Other.versions.Reviews.Additional.notes.It..was..the..presence..of..understated..guest..singer..Martine..van..Loon..on..Almost..a..Dance..that..showed..where..a..good..female..presence..could..potentially..take..the..music,..and..later..that..year,..the..bands..prayers..were..answered..with..the..arrival..of..a..21..year..old..singer..named..Anneke..van..GiersbergenOriginal...release...NoMonsterth...Goatom...Great...review...and...recommendation,...GrymmThe..resulting..third..album,..Mandylion,..would..take..that..otherwise..dour..doom..sound..and..infuse..it..with..emotion,..charisma,..and..soulExplore...Marketplace...Community...Groups...Forum...Blog...Friends...Guidelines...Register...Log...In...Please...enable...Javascript...to...take...full...advantage...of...our...site...featuresBut.new.stuff.was.often.limited.to.what.ones.friends.liked^..Rivadavia,..Eduardo1992sAlways&..was..lumbering..doom/death..metal..with..an..extremely..guttural,..but..sadly..uninteresting,..performance..by..then-vocalist..Bart..SearsMaybe.i.should.give.it.another.tryMaybe.even.a.bit.too.slow.for.someone.who.was.into.Megadeth,.Annihilator.and.othersAmazing.albumI..was..saddened..at..the..direction..the..band..took..after..that..as..it..no..longer..appealed..to..me,..but..thats..OK..because..at..least..I..had..those..two..albumsMelbCro.Disagree.on.saying.theyve.never.released.another.great.album,.they.released.6.of.them.during.Annekes.tenureRecorded..in..June,..1994,..In..Motion..#1..is..decidedly..rough..around..the..edges,..but..to..hear..van..Giersbergen,..who..had..just..joined..the..band,..take..command..of..the..music..as..she..does,..shows..how..perfect..a..fit..she..was..for..the..band"Juicy".(Singles.Going.Steady.Classic).//.Music.The.1975."A.Change.of.Heart".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.Prism.Tats."Creep.Out.//.Freak.Out".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.Seven.Davis.Jr."Church".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.Expand.MIXED.MEDIA.Boulevards."Move.and.Shout".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.David.Nyro."Violence.of.the.Heart".(audio).(premiere).//.Music.Mary.Lattimore."Jimmy.V".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.Terra.Lightfoot."Never.Will".(video).(premiere).//.Music.Radiohead."Burn.the.Witch".(Singles.Going.Steady).//.Music.Collapse.MIXED.MEDIA.//Blogs.Tegan.and.Sara.Tease.'Love.You.to.Death'.With.Short.Intimate.Tour.(Photos).//.Notes.from.the.Road."Tegan.and.Sara's.recent.intimate.shows.allowed.hardcore.fans.a.chance.to.taste.their.forthcoming.album.Love.You.to.Death.and.see.them.quip.vivaciously.back.and.forthIdentifiers:.Barcode:.7277017709827.Matrix./.Runout:.DURECO.[01].77098-2.Label.Code:.LC.6975..Innit..Bartender..A..dear..friend..of..mine..got..me..into..The..Gathering..at..the..beginning..of..the..00s,..lending..me..the..whole..package..from..Mandylion..to..SouvenirsI.am.glad.I.took.the.chanceThe...Gathering...would...take...the...ideas...from...Mandylion...and...achieve...perfection...on...Nighttime...Birds,...and...then...take...a...radical...left...turn...on...1999s...How...to...Measure...a...Planet?,...continuing...to...challenge...listeners...into...the...21st...century,...but...although...Mandylion...sounds...rather...simplistic...compared...to...the...bands...subsequent...records,...it...remains...a...crucial...turning...point...for...both...the...band...and...metal...in...general,...proving...to...all...that...sumptuous...melodies...could...commingle...with...loud...guitars...without...resorting...to...over-the-top...bombastOr..their..non-existing..logoBut.like.so.many.of.the.best.records,.its.not.just.about.what.a.good.album.Mandylionis.that.makes.it.so.special,.but.also.about.my.personal.attachment.to.the.record.Not.only.was.this.a.beautiful.album.in.its.own.right,.but.it.arrived.at.a.time.where.things.were.turned.upside.down.in.my.lifeEleanor.has.the.entire.band.in.full-on.metal.mode,.with.its.double-bass.beats.and.staccato.riffing.during.the.extended.coda,.and.both.In.Motion.#1.and.In.Motion.#2.boast.strong,.darkly.poetic.lyrics.by.the.young.van.Giersbergen.(This.blood.in.my.body.runs.for.you/Drink.my.tears.as.I.cry)Monsterth...Goatom...Gentle...Storm...doesnt...work...for...me...either......just...pedestrian,...while...the...songs...on...Mandylion...are...transcendent d6d2cc075d
knife cfg by zai0eerN [Ver.2].rarbridge squeezes completeShould - A Folding Sieve (2002)Carpenters-Goodbye To Love mp3download windows 8 32 bit norsk torrent

Jeu 12 Mai 2016 - 00:11
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 12 Mai 2016 - 00:11
Répondre au sujet    SCARFACE Index du Forum » /SCARFACE MEMBRES\ » COMMERCE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation